1. In a big bowl add 1 small finely chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped dhaniya patta / coriander leaves and 2 finely chopped green chillies. add 1 tbsp jeera / cumin powder, 1/2 tbsp chat masala and salt to taste. mix it all. (doing this first, makes the onion flavourful).
2. Add in 100 gms paneer crushed with hands and gently mix it till all the ingredients are well combined and paratha stuffing is ready.
3. Make small sized balls out of wheat dough and roll it out about 100 mm and place the stuffing to the centre.
4. Start pleating the edges and join them all in centre and seal tightly.
5. Dust the rolling board with some wheat flour and start rolling out the stuffed dough. flatten it to a nice and thin stuff paratha.
6. Heat tawa on high flame. once tawa is hot enough, transfer the rolled out paratha to it.
7. Flip over after 30-40 seconds and drizzle some oil. gently keep pressing the side with spatula to make sure the paratha is cooked nicely. flip over and cook from the other side too.
Serve hot with chai, chutney or raita
This recipe makes 3 large parathas.