1. Measure 1/4 cup of wheat using a measuring cup and soak it in clean water overnight. keep it covered while soaking.
2. After soaking, drain the water completely. transfer the drained wheat to a blender.
3. Add 1/2 cup of water to it and blend for 2 minutes. again add 1/2 cup of water and grind it till smooth.
4. Transfer the ground wheat paste to a cheese cloth / muslin cloth / nut milk bag / white cloth / strainer over a wide bowl. squeeze out as much milk as possible. if using a strainer, press it with a spoon to collect the milk.
5. Discard the broken wheat particles after collecting the milk. transfer the extracted wheat milk to a thick bottomed pan.
6. Cook the milk until it becomes thick and reaches a porridge consistency. keep stirring while cooking. otherwise, it sticks to the bottom. cook it until the porridge coats the spoon and is shiny.
7. Once it is cooked, add 1/2 tsp of ghee and mix well.
8. Once done, switch off the flame. transfer to a serving bowl and feed your baby warm!