1. Wash and soak 1 tbsp rice in water for 10-20 minutes.
2. Soak 2 seedless dates in water for 30 minutes.
3. Add the soaked rice, 300 ml water or as required, 1 peeled & chopped apple, the soaked dates to a pressure pan. close the lid and allow 4 whistles on low flame.
4. Switch off the flame and let it sit till all the pressure is released.
5. Open the lid, add dry fruits powder (for 8 months+ babies) and mash / blend well.
6. Transfer to the serving bowl, add ghee, pinch of cinnamon powder and milk as required to adjust consistency. mix well. serve warm.
Kindly adjust for salt, sugar and spices as per your baby's age.