1. Mash 1 ripe banana. in a separate bowl, beat 1 egg with a fork.
2. Add the mashed banana in the beaten egg and mix until well combined. or if you are lazy, you can just bung it all in a blender and blitz for a few seconds!
3. Heat a little butter or coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. add 1 tbsp of the mixture to make each pancake. it will depend on the size of your frying pan but you should be able to cook 5 pancakes at a time.
4. Fry for approximately 2 minutes on either side or until the pancakes start to brown.
5. Serve immediately with some chopped fresh fruit.
Kindly adjust for salt, sugar and spices as per your baby's age.