1. In a bowl take all the chopped vegetables namely 1 onion chopped into cubes, 1/2 cup brocolli florets, 1/2 cup cauliflower florets, 1 carrot chopped into cubes, 1 zucchini chopped into cubes, 1 each bell pepper chopped into cubes, 1/2 cup corn, 3-4 beans and sprinkle salt to taste, black pepper to taste and 1 tbsp olive oil. mix well.
2. Roast them in the pan. alternatively preheat oven at 250°c. spread these veggies into a large baking sheet with parchment paper. place in oven and roast for about 20 minutes.
3. Once all veggies are roasted, remove and set them aside.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 190°c.
5. Warm the tortillas one by one for 2-10 seconds in the microwave.
6. Now for the filling, take tortilla on a working surface. spread a layer of enchilada sauce all over.
7. Place a spoonful on roasted veggies and top it off with some cheese. roll it tightly.
8. Repeat the same for the remaining tortillas.
9. Take a baking dish and pour some sauce at the bottom.
10. Line these prepared tortillas on a baking dish. pour enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle some cheese and red chilli flakes.
11. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
12. Enjoy with salsa, sour cream or guacamole.
This recipe yields 2 servings.