For hot dog sauce
1. In a pan heat 1.5 tbsp oil and add 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 2 medium sliced onions and saute it until light golden brown.
2. Now add 2 medium chopped tomatoes, saute until cooked properly or soft.
3. Then add salt to taste, 1/2 tsp degi red chilli powder, 2 tbsp vinegar and cook until the raw smell of the vinegar is gone.
4. Now add 2 tbsp sugar, 8-10 soaked kashmiri dry red chillies, water, 3 tbsp tomato ketchup and mix everything properly, let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove in a bowl and blend it properly with the help of a hand blender. keep aside for further use.
For hot dog filling
6. In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil and add 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1/2 cup diced capsicum and saute until lightly charred.
7. Now add 1/4 cup soya vadi powder. saute until fragrant and then add 1.5 cup soaked soya mince, 1/2 cup grated paneer. mix everything once and add 1/2 cup hot dog sauce. mix and finish with fresh coriander leaves.
For assembling hot dog
8. Firstly take some filling and shape it like sausage and keep aside.
9. Now cut the hot dog bun and apply 1 tbsp veg mayonnaise and 1 tbsp hot dog sauce in it.
10. Heat a flat pan, add 1 tsp butter. place the filling shaped like sausage and cook it until light brown on the outer side. in the same pan heat the bun for a minute on both sides.
11. Take the bun and keep the sausage shaped filling in it and grate a generous amount of cheese on it.