1. Preheat oven to 350°f.
2. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or coat with coconut oil or butter.
3. In a large bowl combine 3 cups rolled oats, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg, and 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
4. In a separate bowl mix together 1 cup mashed bananas, 2 pastured eggs, and 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk until well combined.
5. Pour milk mixture over oat mixture and stir well to combine.
6. Evenly divide the oat mixture between all 12 muffin cups and then top each one with a sprinkle of chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set and cooked though. allow to cool and then store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
You can use any flavour of milk you prefer.