1. In a grinder add 250 gms soaked split moong dal (have used both yellow and green moong dal in 3:1 ratio), 1 inch ginger, 1 green chilli, a handful curry leaves, 1 tsp cumin seeds. grind to a fine paste, using 1/2 cup water.
2. Mix well. it should be of a pouring consistency. add 1 tsp black salt and pink salt to taste (you can also use regular salt). mix everthing.
3. Heat a pan and spread a small portion of the prepared batter on it. do it similar to as we do for preparing dosa. let it cook for sometime. drizzle some ghee or oil on top while cooking. you can optionally add green leafy vegetables on it to make it more nutritious. let it cook for another few seconds.
4. Take it out as you start seeing brown color on top with the help of a spatula.
5. And it is ready!! serve it with chutney or potato subji.