1. First boil 2 potatoes and 4 drumsticks together for 2 whistles in very little water.
2. Make a smooth puree by grinding 5 tomatoes, 1 tbsp postu soaked in water for 10 minutes and 1 inch of ginger together.
3. In a pan, add 1.5 tsp mustard oil.
4. Once the oil is hot, add 1 tsp cumin seeds.
5. As soon as it crackles add all the whole spices namely 1 bay leaf, 1 black cardamom, 1 green cardamom, 1 cinnamon stick.
6. Once done, add the tomato puree. cover and cook for a while.
7. Then add all the spices namely 1 tsp black salt, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp roasted cumin powder.
8. Cook for 3-4 minutes till you find the puree a little thick.
9. Add the veggies along with the water. simmer and cook for 5-8 minutes.
10. It's ready. serve with parathas or rotis.