1. In a pan add 1 tbsp of olive oil (you can use any other oil as preference). to this add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
2. Further, add 1 thinly sliced onion, 1 thinly sliced capsicum, 2 thinly sliced carrots, 1 thinly sliced beetroot and 1/2 cup fresh sweet corn kernels. mix everything well.
3. Then add around 8-10 half slit mushrooms and 1 small thinly sliced red cabbage. mix all of this well. add 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp black pepper powder. give it a good mix.
4. Now add sufficient water around 2-3 cups so that the veggies can immerse and mix again. water should be more than the veggies.
5. Cover this and cook for 5 minutes. after 5 minutes, check if the vegetables are cooked. let it cook for a while. (incase you want to thicken the soup you can add cornflour paste, but since it is a clear soup cornflour has not been added)
6. Finallyy add 1 tbsp crushed oregano. mix and its ready to serve.
7. Serve it hot with a slice of brown bread and enjoy a healthy and nutritious dinner.