1. Take oil in a pan. add cumin seeds.
2. Now add boiled taro root pieces. press these pieces with both hands to make it flat.
3. Pan fry it on low flame. add red chilli powder, dry mango powder, salt, coriander powder.
4. Let it get crispy on both the sides.
5. Now take a separate bowl. add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves and lemon juice. mix it well.
6. Now add fried taro root pieces. give it toss. garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
Enjoy your low calorie chaat.