1. Dice 2 inch piece of carrot, 1/2 an onion and 10 inch spring onion into small cube pieces.
2. Whisk up five eggs in a mixing bowl. season egg mixture with salt to taste.
3. Then mix all of the finely cubed vegetables into egg mixture.
4. Place a large frying pan on low heat. once the frying pan is hot, pour the egg in.
5. Be patient as the egg cooks on low heat. once it is half-way cooked, place cheese on one side of the omelette. starting from the cheese-side, start to roll the egg patty to the other side.
6. Gently move the rolled egg to one side of the pan. pour oil into the other side of the pan and pour in more egg mixture. tilt the frying pan to one side so the two pieces can become one while it cooks.
4. Then continue to roll in the same fashion. let it cool down and cut into thick strips. serve with ketchup or marinara sauce.
1. Cook it on a low heat to prevent it from burning.
2. Use ketchup or marinara for dipping sauce.