For the pancakes
1. Combine 1/2 cup plain flour / maida, salt to taste and 3/4 cup of water in a deep bowl, whisk well until no lumps remain.
2. Grease a 125 mm. (5") diameter non-stick pan with 1/4 tsp of melted butter.
3. Pour a ladleful of the batter, tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly. spread 1/4 tsp of melted butter evenly over it and cook it for 30 seconds.
4. When the sides starts to peel off, turn the pancake around and cook the other side for another 30 seconds.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 5 more pancakes. keep aside.
For the corn filling
6. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a broad non-stick pan, add 1 tsp finely chopped garlic, 1/2 cup finely chopped onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
7. Add 1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
8. Add 2 tsp dry red chilli flakes, 1 cup sweet corn kernels and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
9. Add 1 cup thick white sauce and little salt. mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. keep aside.
For the tomato sauce
10. Combine 2 cups roughly chopped tomatoes, 1/2 cup roughly chopped onions, 1 tbsp roughly chopped garlic in a mixer and blend till smooth without using any water. keep aside.
11. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a broad non-stick pan, add 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
12. Add all the other ingredients namely 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 1 tbsp sugar, salt to taste and the tomato-onion mixture. mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally. keep aside.
How to proceed
13. Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions. keep aside.
14. Place a pancake on a clean, dry surface, put a portion of the corn stuffing in the centre, sprinkle 1 tbsp of grated processed cheese evenly over it and fold one side over the other to make a roll.
15. Repeat step 2 to make 5 more stuffed pancakes.
16. Pour 1/4 cup of the prepared tomato sauce in a baking dish and spread it evenly. place the stuffed pancakes on it.
17. Pour all the remaining tomato sauce evenly over it. finally sprinkle the cheese over it.
18. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 minutes.