1. Soak 2 cups of rajma / kidney beans overnight.
2. Pressure cook it with 1 black cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon stick and 1 tsp of salt for 30 minutes on low flame.
3. Now in a wok take 2 tbsp mustard oil, add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 bay leaf and 1 cup chopped onions. sauté it.
4. After 2-3 minutes add ginger and garlic paste. mix well.
5. Add 1 cup tomato purée and kashmiri rajma masala to give a authentic flavouring.
6. Mix well. when oil starts to separate add boiled kidney beans.
7. Add water and check it’s consistency. serve hot kidney beans curry with ghee and relish.