1. Wash 10 pieces of chicken and put some cuts into them so that the chicken marinates well with the masala.
2. First marinate the chicken with some salt and 1 lemon juice.
3. Next prepare the cafreal masala by adding in a mixer some fresh coriander leaves, 1/2 green capsicum, 4-5 strands of mint leaves, 2.5 inch ginger, 12 garlic cloves, 1 tbsp black pepper powder, 2 tbsp goan toddy / white vinegar, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp cloves, 2.5 inch cinnamon stick, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 small tamarind ball and 8-10 green chillies. make it into a fine paste with about 1/2 cup water.
4. Once the masala is ready, marinate the chicken with the masala and keep it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
5. Once the chicken marinates for about 2 hours the next step would be to fry the chicken.
6. In a pan add about 3 tbsp oil and fry the chicken well from all the sides.
7. After frying the chicken you will see that there is quite a lot of masala left in the bowl so keep it aside for preparing a thick gravy.
8. In pan add about 2-3 tbsp oil. make sure the pan is nice and hot, then add 1 large diced onion and 1/2 diced red capsicum and 1/2 diced green capsicum. sauté it for a minute till the raw flavours go away. do not let it brown.
9. Next add the cafreal masala and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes till the oil gets separated from the sides.
10. Once the masala is nicely done, add the chicken and mix well so that every chicken piece is coated well with the amazing cafreal masala.
11. Serve it with bread or rice or you can eat it just by itself.