1. In a grinder jar, add 1 inch ginger, 10 garlic cloves, 2 green chillies, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder , 2 pinches salt, 1/4 cup vinegar. grind to a smooth paste.
2. Season 800 gms pork chops with salt to taste.
3. Marinate chops with ground paste. set aside for 1 hour or overnight.
4. Heat 4 tbsp oil in a pan. place the chops, and add all the marinade onto the chops.
5. Cover the pan and cook for about 3 minutes. turn the chops over. cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Cook uncovered until browned on both the sides. take it out in a serving plate.