1. Mix 2 tsp mayonnaise and 2 tsp tomato ketchup together. keep it aside.
2. To a bowl, add julienned carrot, shredded cabbage, chopped spring onions, chopped green onion stalk, salt to taste, pepper powder to taste and mix well.
3. Add 3 raw eggs and mix it with the vegetables.
4. To a pan, add 2 tsp oil and pour the egg vegetable mixture.
5. Once the egg cooks on one side, flip it over.
6. Once the egg is cooked completely, keep it aside.
7. Toast the bread slice on both sides with some butter.
8. To assemble the sandwich, add 1 tsp tomato ketchup, egg omlette, cheese slice, mayo mix, egg omelette, another cheese slice, mayo mix, and finish with the second bread slice.
9. Egg omelette sandwich is ready.