1. Firstly, in a bowl take 1/2 grated carrot, 2 tbsp shredded cabbage, 2 tbsp finely chopped capsicum, 1/2 finely chopped tomato and 1/2 finely chopped onion.
2. Also, add 1/2 tsp pepper powder and 1/4 tsp salt.
3. Further, add 1/2 cup eggless mayonnaise and mix well.
4. Now take 2 slices of bread and spread butter.
5. Also spread 1 tsp green chutney on both sides of bread.
6. Now top with prepared mayonnaise stuffing and add tomato sauce.
7. Prepare a double layer sandwich by placing the layer one above the other.
8. Cover with a slice of bread. make sure to spread butter and green chutney on the bread slice.
9. Grill to golden brown or toast on tawa applying butter on both sides.
10. Cut the sandwich to half and top with grated cheese.
11. Finally, enjoy mayonnaise cheese sandwich along with tea.