1. Heat a pan with some oil. add 3 cloves of chopped garlic, 1 large chopped onion and fry them.
2. Add 1 small chopped capsicum and saute it for a few seconds.
3. Add all the spice powders namely 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp dry mango / amchur powder, 1 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder and 1 tsp salt. saute for few seconds.
4. Add 400 gms chopped paneer pieces and saute for 5 minutes.
5. Take a bread slice, spread butter, mint chutney and layer the paneer filling along with generous amount of cheese.
6. Cover it with another slice of bread with butter and mint chutney.
7. Heat a grill pan with some butter, place the sandwich on it.
8. Apply some butter on top of it and grill the sandwich till it turns to a golden brown color on both sides
9. Serve the sandwich hot.