To make avocado spread / guacamole
1. Cut 1 avocado into half and remove the seed.
2. Using a spoon, scoop out the pulp into a mixing bowl. discard the skin.
3. Using a fork, mash the avocado nicely. how much you want to mash is your choice. whether you want chunky or mushy.
4. To the mashed avocado pulp, add 1 medium size finely chopped onion, 1 medium size deseeded and finely chopped tomato, 2-3 finely chopped green chillies and few finely chopped jalapeno. add salt to taste, pepper powder to taste and few finely chopped coriander leaves.
5. Mix everything well. finally add lemon juice to taste and mix.
6. Yummy easy healthy guacamole is ready to relish. enjoy!!
To make guacamole sandwich
7. Spread a tbsp of the guacamole spread on one side of the bread.
8. Place sliced onion, sliced tomato and cucumber slices on it.
9. Sprinkle little salt, chat masala and pepper powder to taste on the veggies.
10. Cover with another slice of bread. if you want you can eat it this way or proceed and toast. for grilling you can either use tawa / grill pan / sandwich maker. once its hot, gently apply little butter to both the sides of the sandwich and grill it. butter gives nice color and crispiness to sandwich.
11. Once they are nicely toasted, transfer to a serving plate .
12. Indian avocado sandwich / guacamole is ready to enjoy !!! enjoy them hot / warm.