1. Firstly, in a large bowl take 2 cups all purpose flour / maida, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt. mix well making sure everything is well combined.
2. Add 1/4 cup curd and 1/2 cup milk or as required. knead the dough. add milk as required and knead to a soft dough.
3. Now add 2 tbsp olive oil and continue to knead until the dough turns soft.
4. Grease the dough with a little olive oil. cover and rest for 1 hour.
5. After 1 hour knead the dough slightly. pinch a ball sized dough and tuck it without having cracks.
6. Now roll slightly thick keeping uniform thickness. using a fork prick the rolled dough. this prevents the base from puffing while cooking.
7. Now cook the pizza base on hot tawa. cook both sides keeping the flame on medium.
8. Finally, mini pizza base is ready. keep aside.
For instant pizza sauce
9. In a small bowl, take 1/2 cup tomato sauce, 2 tbsp chilli sauce, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes and 1 tsp mixed herbs.
10. Mix well making sure everything is well combined.
11. Finally, instant pizza sauce is ready.
To make mini pizza on tawa
12. On half-cooked pizza base spread 1/2 tbsp homemade instant pizza sauce.
13. Top with chopped capsicum, chopped onion, chopped tomato, sweet corn, chopped jalapeno and chopped olives.
14. Also garnish with 2 tbsp of cheese.
15. Place the pizza on hot tawa keeping the flame on low. cover and cook until the cheese melts and the base is cooked fully.
16. Top with chilli flakes and mixed herbs.
17. Finally, enjoy mini pizza with garlic bread.