1. Sift together 1 cup refined flour / maida, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp baking soda into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add 3/4 cup whisked sugar and give it a good mix. next, add 1/2 cup butter and mix well.
3. Now, break 2 eggs one by one and add to the flour mixture.
4. Afterwards, add 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1/4 cup yogurt and mix well.
5. Next step is to add 1 cup banana puree, brown sugar mixture and beat till it gets smooth. reserve some chocolate chips and add the rest to the mixture and mix well.
6. Grease a cake tin with oil and dust with some refined flour. pour the batter into the tin and tap the tin on the worktop to settle the batter well and level it out. spread the reserved chocolate chips on top.
7. Put the cake tin in the preheated oven at 180°c and bake for 45-50 minutes.
8. Phewww the cake is ready. remove the cake from the oven, cool down to room temperature and demould accordingly.
1. If bananas are medium sized then approx 2 bananas will be consumed.