1. To a bowl, add 1 small finely chopped onion, 50 gms grated paneer, 1 medium finely chopped carrot, 3 medium sized boiled potatoes, 2 finely chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, 1 tsp red chilli powder, pepper powder to taste, 1/2 tsp salt and 2 tbsp breadcrumbs.
Mix everything well and make small balls out of it.
2. Now, take a popsicle stick and shape the ball on it in the shape of a lollipop.
3. Make all the lollipops in a similar way.
4. To make the batter, mix 1 tbsp maida / all purpose flour, 1 tbsp cornflour, salt to taste, pepper powder to taste and water. make a smooth batter out of it.
5. Dip the lollipop in the batter and dip them in bread crumbs.
6. Heat some oil for deep frying and deep fry the lollipops till they turn golden brown in colour.
7. Once they turn golden brown in colour, take them out of the oil and keep the lollipops aside.
8. To make the sauce for the lollipops, heat 1 tsp oil in a kadai, add 1 tsp each of finely chopped ginger and finely chopped garlic. saute for a minute.
9. Add 1 tsp finely chopped onion and 1 tsp finely chopped capsicum. saute it well.
10. Next, add 1 tbsp red chilli sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp tomato ketchup, 1 tsp white vinegar and mix well.
11. Add 1 tbsp cornflour slurry and bring it to a boil.
12. Add some pepper powder to taste and mix well.
13. Serve the fried lollipops hot with the prepared sauce. add some spring onion greens for garnish.