For mint mayonnaise
1. In a blender or food processor, mix together all chutney ingredients namely 1 green chilli, few mint leaves, few coriander leaves, juice of 1 lemon, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp rock salt, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped garlic and little water as per need. blend until smooth paste.
2. Remove to a small bowl and mix with 2 tbsp mayonnaise. mint mayo is ready.
3. In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tsp ghee or butter on medium-high.
4. Toast the two buns on both sides. set aside.
5. In the same non-stick skillet, add 1 tsp oil on medium-high. crack 1 egg and add to hot pan.
6. Sprinkle with chilli powder and salt to taste.
7. Cook egg for a couple of minutes or until yolk is cooked to desired doneness.
8. Heat a pan with oil. then add 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 2 chopped green chillies.
9. Add 1 chopped onion, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, few chopped coriander leaves and juice of 1/2 a lemon.
10. Once it is cooked, add 4 boiled potatoes. mix it well. mash the mixture well and let it cool.
11. Once it is cooled completely, make patties of the potato mixture.
12. Fry the patties till they are golden brown on both sides and set aside
Assembling the burger
13. Spread cilantro-mint mayo on both sides of each bun. place the potato patty, fried egg on one bun with tomato slices and onion rings.
14. Masala fried egg burger is ready to be served.