For tikki masala
1. In a pan dry roast 2 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp fennel seeds, 1 tsp coriander seeds, 1 tsp black peppercorns until fragrant.
2. Remove aside and add 1/2 tsp salt then let it cool down. once cooled down properly, add it in a grinder jar and grind it into a powder and keep aside for further use.
For aloo tikki patty
3. In a bowl add 2-3 boiled and mashed potatoes, 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 2 green chillies, 1 inch chopped ginger, 1/2 tsp prepared tikki masala, 1/4 tsp degi red chilli powder, salt to taste, 1/3 cup fresh bread crumbs, 1 tsp oil and mix everything properly.
4. Take a portion from the mixture and shape it like a burger patty.
5. Now heat oil in a pan and fry the burger patty from both sides until golden brown and crispy. keep aside for further use.
6. In a bowl add 1 small sliced onion, 1 small sliced tomato, 1/2 medium julienned cucumber, juice of 1/2 a lemon, 1 chopped green chilli, salt to taste, 1/4 tsp degi red chilli powder, 2 tbsp coriander leaves and mix everything properly then keep aside for further use.
For toasted burger buns
7. In a pan heat oil and add 1/4 tsp degi red chilli powder then place the buns in it and toast them proper golden brown and crispy. keep aside for further use.
For onion pakora
8. In a bowl take 2 cups onion rings and coat them with 2 tbsp gram flour / besan properly.
9. Then in another bowl add 1 cup gram flour / besan, water, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp degi red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp asafoetida / hing, salt to taste and mix properly to make smooth batter.
10. Add the coated onion rings in the batter one by one and deep fry in medium hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
11. Remove all the fried rings on an absorbent paper and sprinkle some prepared tikki masala, keep aside for further use.
For tamarind mayonnaise ketchup
12. In a bowl add 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 tbsp heaped tamarind chutney, 1/4 tsp degi red chilli powder and mix it properly until well combined. keep aside for further use.
For assembling aloo tikki burger
13. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan and toast the ready burger from both sides until golden brown and crispy then serve immediately.
14. Firstly place the toasted bottom bun, apply tamarind mayonnaise ketchup, the onion rings pakoda. place the patty and then add the salad on it.
15. Add some green chutney, a cheese slice then finish it by placing the toasted top bun. it's ready to serve.