For paneer marination
1. In a bowl mix, 1 tbsp gram flour / besan, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/8 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, 4-5 grated garlic cloves, 1 finely chopped green chilli, 1 tbsp water, 1 tbsp mustard oil and salt to taste.
2. Add 100 gms paneer / cottage cheese cut into small cubes, 2 tbsp onions cut into small cubes and 1/2 cup red / yellow bell pepper cut into small cubes. mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, cook marinated paneer and vegetables in pan for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add 1/4 tsp red chilli flakes and 1/4 tsp oregano or mixed herbs. mix and switch off the flame.
6. Paneer tikka topping is ready.
7. Take a pizza base and apply 1 tbsp pizza sauce on it evenly.
8. Spread and evenly apply 1-2 tsp cheese spread, 2-3 tbsp grated pizza cheese / mozzarella cheese, half of the paneer tikka topping, a tbsp of grated cheese on it.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°c/390°f for 10-12 minutes. remove from the oven and cut into pieces.
10. Cheesy paneer tikka pizza is ready to eat - serve hot!