1. In a bowl add 1 finely chopped onion, 1 finely chopped green chilli, few chopped coriander leaves, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp pepper and salt to taste. mix it well.
2. Finally crack open 1 egg and mix it along with the ingredients. egg mixture is ready.
3. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. pour the egg mixture and spread it. keep the flame on medium low.
4. Cover with a lid for few seconds (the egg gets a bit steamed on top, don't spill when you flip).
5. Now flip it over and cook. serve hot.