1. Whisk 65 gms shredded asiago cheese, 4 tbsp amond flour, 2 tbsp flax meal, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1 egg, 100 ml almond milk and form a coarse paste.
2. Add some extra water if the batter is too thick.
3. Heat a wide pan and add ghee. scoop some batter and pour it on the pan.
4. Flip over once the edges are golden brown.
5. Serve hot with chutneys or any curry's. can use the same as tacos !!
1. No additional salt is added in this recipe as asiago cheese is kind of salty by its own. feel free to add if desired.
2. This recipe makes 5 dosas.
3. Macros per serving :
Fat - 9 gms
Carbs - 2.4 gms
Fiber - 0.7 gms
Net carb - 1.7gms
Protein - 5.32 gms