1. In a pan, add 1 tsp butter, 2 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tsp grated carrot (optional), 3 tbsp chopped cabbage, 1 tsp finely chopped capsicum. saute them well.
2. Add 1 tsp pepper powder, salt to taste, 1 tsp butter. mix them well.
3. In a bowl, crack 2 eggs. add the sauted vegetables to the eggs. mix them well.
4. Add 1/2 tsp oil to a pan and pour the batter, spread it, sprinkle some pepper powder.
5. Once it is cooked, flip it. again flip. add 2 cheese slices. fold it. toast well on both the sides.
6. Keto omelette sandwich is ready.
Macros per serving:-
Net carbs - 8.21 gms
Fat - 53 gms
Fibre - 0.74 gms
Protein - 28.69 gms