For keto halwa
1. Put water to boil on a separate burner.
2. In a non-stick kadai add 1/4 cup ghee. add 1/2 cup almond flour and saute for a minute.
3. Then add 1/2 cup dessicated coconut / coconut flour, saute until the aroma of roasting comes out or until the mixture turns golden a bit.
4. Now add 3/4 cup boiling hot water to it. stir it continuously. it will slowly turn into a thick paste, and ghee will separate out.
5. Add 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and 1/3 cup stevia sweetener and mix it thoroughly. cook for 1 minute more. keep it aside.
For keto puri
6. Mix 1 cup almond flour, 1/2 cup dessicated coconut / coconut flour, 2 tsp xanthan gum, 2 tbsp hung curd and mix it up.
7. Then with the help of water as required makes a soft dough.
8. Knead it a bit and cover and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
9. After 10 minutes, knead the dough again and then roll out small puris in between the greased parchment sheet.
10. Cut rounders with the help of a small bowl. heat oil in a kadhai for frying. fry the puris one by one.
11. Plate the halwa in a serving plate and sprinkle some almond slivers over it. serve the halwa with the fluffy puris. enjoy!!!
1. This recipe serves 15 puris and 5 servings of halwa.
2. Macros per serving of halwa
Net carb - 1.0 gms
Protein - 2.6 gms
Fats - 35 gms
3. Macros per puri
Net carb - 0.46 gms
Protein - 2.3 gms
Fats - 9.93 gms