1. Mix all the roti ingredients namely 1/2 cup coconut flour, 2 tbsp psyllium husk, 1 tbsp butter or oil, 1 cup hot water. make a dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
2. Mix 2 chopped green chillies, 1 tsp chopped onions, 1 tsp chopped bell peppers, 3 tbsp choped coriander leaves, a pinch turmeric powder, a pinch red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp amchur / dry mango powder, 1 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp salt into 175 gms crumbled paneer to make the filling.
3. Take the roti dough and cut it into 4 or 6 equal parts.
4. Roll one of the part and cut it using a lid into an exact circle and set it aside.
5. Roll another piece too into a circle and place 1/4 of the whole filling on top of this piece and spread it evenly. leave the edge empty to stick the other roti on top.
6. Place the roti that we rolled earlier to cover the paneer.
7. Press at the edges firmly to stick them to each other well. also press the whole paratha a little.
8. Once the edges are secure, sue the same pot lid to cut the whole paratha into a nice even circular shape.
9. Heat a skillet or a cast iron pan. put the paratha on the pan.
10. Add butter from time to time and cook it to the desired color. it should be evenly browned and slightly crisp.
11. Flip it over and do the same on the other side.
12. This keto stuffed paneer paratha should be eaten fresh so that it doesn't get soggy.
1. This recipe serves 4.
2. Macros per serving:-
Fat - 21 gms
Net carbs - 4 gms
Protein - 5 gms