1. Marinate 1.5 pounds deboned chicken thighs cut into slices with 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 tbsp peeled and grated ginger, 1/4 cup soy sauce, and 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
2. Add half of the avocado oil in a pan or wok over high heat. once hot, add 1 medium chopped onion and cook for 1-2 minutes or until soft. then add 1/2 sliced red bell pepper and 7 ounces broccoli.
3. Once broccoli is cooked, but still crisp, remove the vegetables from the pan and place in a bowl. set aside.
4. Drain the chicken from the marinade, keeping the marinade to add later. add the remaining avocado oil to your pan or wok and once hot, add the chicken.
5. Cook the chicken over high heat until completely cooked through, for about 4-6 minutes.
6. Once the chicken is cooked, add all remaining ingredients namely 3 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms, 2 tsp sesame oil and 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes into the pan including the pre-cooked vegetables and marinade.
7. Cook for 3-4 minutes more, until the mushrooms are al dente and sauce has reduced. serve hot and enjoy!
1. Macros per serving :-
Fats - 38.5 gms
Net carbs - 7 gms
Protein - 33.6 gms
2. Use tamari or coconut aminos if avoiding soy.