1. Cut 2 kg pork belly into fine pieces. then wash it nicely. drain water in the strainer. leave it in the strainer for 5 minutes until water drains.
2. Cover the meat and keep some weight on it so that water drains completely. once water is drained, mix the meat.
3. Add 2 tsp turmeric powder, 5 tbsp ginger garlic paste, salt as required. marinate all ingredients well. leave it aside to marinate for 3-4 hours.
4. In a mixy grinder add 30 kashmiri chillies, 10-12 garlic cloves, 2 inch cinnamon, 2 inch ginger, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 15-17 cloves, 20-25 peppercorns, 1 tsp turmeric powder. grind into a smooth paste.
5. Once masala is cooked, mix it with the marinated meat. after mixing, cover and leave it in the fridge overnight.
6. Next day, mix the meat again. for filling, use the sausage casing and sausage making funnel. tie according to the required size. apply cooking oil or vegetable oil for the casing.