1. To begin making the oats, mango and yogurt parfait, cook 80 gms oats according to the package instructions with water and not milk.
2. Once the oats are cooked well, turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
3. Once the oats cools down, add 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 tsp honey and whisk it well. adjust the sweetness by adding more or less honey.
4. Spoon the oats yogurt into small glasses or bowl, add the chopped mangoes on the top along with slivered almonds.
5. Serve the oats, mango and yogurt parfait immediately for a quick and healthy summer breakfast.