1. Wash and chop bite size florets of cauliflower.
2. Mix 2 tbsp thick yogurt, 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp lemon juice, 7-8 chopped curry leaves, 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro, 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt, 3 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp rice flour or arrowroot powder along with cauliflower florets.
3. Mix well to coat it uniformly and bake it in the oven at 450°f for 30 minutes or till the edges start turning brown.
4. In a pan, heat 2 tbsp oil, add 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tsp vinegar, 2 tsp chilli-garlic paste, 1 inch grated ginger, 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic, 3 slit green chillies and 1 tbsp sesame seeds. sauté for a few minutes on medium flame till the raw smell of ginger and garlic goes away.
5. Once the cauliflower is ready, mix everything together. crush some black peppers, adjust for salt and garnish with cilantro or chopped green onion leaves. enjoy warm!
1. You can add in a tbsp of honey to cut the spice, as this recipe is a hot one!
2. Alternately, you can also shallow fry the cauliflower instead of baking, it makes it crispier and even more delicious.