1. Take 250 gms washed jamun / java plum in a bowl. deseed them using a knife
2. Put deseeded jamun / java plum in an airtight container and freeze for 7-8 hours in a refrigerator.
3. Take a glass of water and add 1 tsp sugar powder (or as per taste) and 1 tsp lemon juice.
4. Take frozen jamuns in a mixer bowl.
5. To the bowl with frozen jamuns, add little sugar-lemon juice-water syrup. blend for half a minute.
6. Add more sugar-lemon juice- water syrup if the pulp is still thick. blend again for few seconds. jamun pulp is ready!
7. Take some salt in a plate. also take some water in a bowl.
8. Dip the egde of the glass in water and then in salt. rim of the glass will get coated with salt.
9. Transfer jamun pulp in these glasses.
10. Jamun shots are ready to serve..!