1. To begin making the no bake eggless mango cheesecake, we will first combine the biscuit crumbs of 10 multigrain digestive oats biscuits and 1/4 cup soft salted butter in a large bowl. mix well to get a firm crumb like texture.
2. Layer the glass in which you are going to serve the mango cheese cake in with the biscuit crumble. press down with the help of a spoon to make it firm. refrigerate for 10 minutes.
For the mango cheese filling
3. In the bowl of your electric mixer add 360 gms britannia cream cheese, 400 gms hung curd / greek yogurt, 1/2 cup honey and 1 cup mango puree / pulp and whisk until soft smooth and stiff peaks form. don't over beat, it will curdle the cheese.
4. Once done spoon in the mango cheese cake mixture on top of the biscuit crumbs in the glass and top it with some mango puree and chopped mangoes.
5. Garnish with mint leaves and refrigerate for atleast 4 hours or overnight.
6. Serve the no bake eggless mango cheesecake as a dessert for any party.