1. In a kadai add 500 ml milk, 400 gms grated paneer and stir until the milk is evaporated.
2. Now add 1 tbsp ghee, 10-12 chopped cashew nuts, 8-10 chopped almonds, 6-7 chopped pistachios and roast them for 2 minutes.
3. Then add 200 ml condensed milk, 1 tbsp cardamom powder, few strands of saffron and continue cooking until the mixture thickens.
4. Finish with a pinch of salt and mix everything properly then switch off the flame.
5. Grease a tray with ghee and spread the mixture in it and keep in the fridge for 30-40 minutes to set properly.
6. Remove and cut it into your desired shape and serve.