1. Heat 1.25 cups water in a deep pan, add salt to taste and let it come to a boil.
2. Heat a non-stick tawa, add 1.5 tsp tata sampann kasuri methi and transfer into a bowl and slightly crush it. set aside.
3. Add 1 cup pearl millet / bajra flour in the deep pan and switch the heat off. mix well and transfer the mixture into a parat.
4. Take 1 small finely chopped onion, 3/4 tsp chaat masala, 1-2 chopped green chilli, 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves and roasted tata sampann kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves and mix well.
5. Add 1-2 boiled sweet potatoes and mix well. adjust salt to taste, and mix well.
6. Take a little water in another bowl, dip your palm in the water and knead the pearl millet mixture into a soft dough.
7. Take two small portions of the dough and shape them into balls. dust with flour and spread each ball into a small disc.
8. Take a portion of the prepared stuffing and place it in the centre of one disc and cover with the other disc. press to seal the edges, dust with flour and lightly roll it into a roti.
9. Heat a non-stick tawa, place the prepared roti on it and cook each side for 2 minutes and apply ghee on both sides and cook further for 1 minute on each side.
10. Serve hot with pickle.