1. In a mixing bowl add 2 cups refined flour / maida, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp caster sugar, 4 tbsp ghee, 1/4 cup beaten curd. mix well and knead a semi soft dough.
2. In a pan, add 1 tbsp cumin seeds , 1 tbsp coriander seeds. dry roast them, crush it coarsely and keep it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 2 finely chopped onions, 2-3 chopped green chillies, 1/4 cup freshly chopped coriander leaves. add the crushed cumin seeds, coriander seeds, 1 tsp amchur powder and mix well.
4. Add 4 boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes. mix well till the mixture gets a creamy texture. add salt to taste, mix well and keep it aside.
5. In a bowl, add water, salt to taste and mix well.
6. Make a medium size ball from the dough, place the stuffing in the center, bring the edges together and join them at the center.
7. Gently roll to a large disc of about 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
8. Apply some ghee, coriander leaves and gently press the kulcha so that it gets stuck to the dough.
9. Heat the cooker on high flame. once the cooker is hot, sprinkle salt water in the cooker so that the kulcha sticks to it. gently place the kulcha.
10. Once it is cooked from both sides, place the kulcha on the rack and apply some ghee. serve hot kulcha with chole or pickle.