1. Take 3 (150 gms) bitter gourd / karela, chop their ends and peel while scratching them using a peeler. cut them from the centre, open them, apply some salt over them and keep it aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Peel 6 boiled arbi / taro root, chop it into two halves and perform the same procedure on potatoes.
3. Take 6 (200 gms) brinjals, chop their stalks and mark a cross over them.
4. Take 15 (100 gms) ladyfingers, chop their top and tail.
5. Mark cutting areas between them and wash the bitter gourd after 20 minutes.
6. Preheat oil in a wok and fry all the veggies likewise while continuously stirring them. fry all the varieties of veggies individually on high flame.
7. The veggies have been fried and become crispy. mix 1 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp red chilli powder and 1/2 tsp salt to the veggies.
8. Preheat a pan, add 2 to 3 tbsp oil in it and let it heat.
9. Take 4 tomatoes, 2 green chillies, an inch of ginger and grind them for the paste.
10. Add the prepared paste in masala mixture to it followed by 1/2 a pinch of asafoetida / hing.
11. Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1.5 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp fennel seeds powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp cumin powder to it.
12. Stir and cook the masala mixture until oil separates from it. add 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp crushed dry fenugreek leaves to it.
13. After roasting the masala mixture, add 1/2 tsp garam masala powder and some finely chopped coriander leaves to it. stir and mix well.
14. Preheat a griddle, arrange the cooked veggies on it.
15. Pour some butter on the pan, fry some ladyfingers, add some masala mixture and sprinkle some water on it. stir to fry for a while and later on, serve it.
16. You can serve all the veggies likewise.