1. In a pan, add 1/2 cup warm full cream milk. add 250 gms paneer. let paneer soak in warm milk for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes, paneer will turn super soft and will get smashed between fingers.
3. Transfer milk soaked paneer and 2 tbsp of remaining milk in a blending jar. blend into a smooth paste.
4. Transfer paneer mixture in a non-stick pan. pour remaining milk as well. stir quickly on low flame.
5. Add 4 tbsp condensed milk. cook for 5-7 minutes on low flame. mixture will begin to thicken by the time. switch off the flame.
6. Add 1 tbsp ghee (optional). ghee helps mixture to leave pan early. keep the flame off. mixture will continue to cook with the heat within.
7. Perfectly cooked sandesh mixture will come off pan without any trial.
8. Cover the pan with lightly fitted lid and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
9. Fill up the hole on lid if present. otherwise cold air from the hole will make sandesh mixture hard.
10. Transfer sandesh mixture on a plate. knead the sandesh mixture with your palms for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
11. Take a small portion of sandesh mixture between palms and roll. if mixture doesnt stick to palms and forms a smooth ball, its done. sandesh is ready!
12. Grease the mold with few drops of ghee. take a small portion of mixture and roll to form oblong or round shape as per mould.
13. Now place the mixture in mold and press gently. remove from mold carefully.