1. Boil 500 ml full cream milk in a pan. simmer it for 10 minutes on low flame. keep stirring in between.
2. Now add 4 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp cardamom powder. keep simmering for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add 30 gms badam milk powder and mix well. simmer for 3 more minutes and switch off the flame.
4. Allow it to cool down to room temperature.
5. In a separate bowl whisk 100 ml cream until it becomes smooth.
6. Add whisked cream to the milk, 1 tbsp chopped pistachios and almonds. give it a good stir.
7. Pour this liquid into matkas. garnish with few strands of saffron and nuts.
8. Keep in freezer for 2 hours. matka kulfi is ready.
This recipe is to make 6-7 kulfi's.