1. Take 2 cups whole wheat flour in a large parat or plate. make a well in the centre . add 3 tbsp ghee. use the tips of your fingers and mix till it is crumbly in texture.
2. Add salt to taste and mix. add water as required and knead into a stiff dough.
3. Divide it into equal parts and shape them into elongated shapes and deep fry in hot ghee till golden and crisp.
4. Once slightly cooled grind to a coarse mixture.
5. Pass the mixture through a sieve and keep aside.
6. Heat remaining 1 tbsp ghee in a non-stick pan, add 1/2 cup jaggery and let it melt.
7. Add the melted jaggery to the churma. add 1/2 tbsp green cardamom powder and a pinch of nutmeg powder and mix well.
8. Divide the mixture into equal parts, shape them into laddoos and coat them with poppy seeds.