1. Separately wash 200 gms dried dessert beans / sangri and 50 gms dried dessert berries / ker with sufficient water 2 to 3 times. soak them for 7-8 hours and drain.
2. Transfer drained dessert beans and dessert berries into a pressure cooker, add salt to taste and 3 cups water and cook under pressure for 2 whistles.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep pan, add 1.5 tsp cumin seeds and let them change colour. add 1/4 tsp asafoetida, 2-3 dried red chillies, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1.5 tbsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
4. Drain the cooked ker sangri and add into the pan, also add 1/2 cup of the cooked liquor, adjust salt to taste, 1/2 tsp amchur / dry mango powder and mix well. cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
5. Add 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, mix and take the pan off the heat. transfer this into a serving bowl, garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot.