1. In a mixer grinder blend together 1 inch ginger, 4-5 garlic cloves and 1 green chilli. keep this paste aside.
2. Mix together 1 cup bajra / pearl millet, 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, 1 cup chopped methi / fenugreek, 2 tsp amchur / dried mango powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, salt to taste, 1 tsp ajwain / carom seeds and 1 tbsp green chilli-ginger-garlic paste. mix well.
3. Add water as required and knead a stiff dough. cover and set aside.
4. Divide the dough in equal portions and roll out in discs between two plastic sheets. set aside.
5. Deep-fry the rolled discs till golden and puffed. drain on absorbent paper.
6. Serve hot.