1. In a pan, add enough water and boil 2 potatoes, 1/2 cup peas, 1/2 cup beans, 3-4 florets of cauliflower, 1 small carrot.
2. Once these are boiled, drain the water and keep it aside.
3. In a pan add oil and in it add the chopped veggies like 1 large onion, 1/2 capsicum , ginger garlic paste and sautée it until they are soft.
4. Now boil 1/2 chopped beetroot and make a puree. in the veggies add tomato puree and let it fry. 5. now add the spices namely salt to taste, chilli powder, 1.5 tbsp pav bhaji masala. mix it.
6. Add the beetroot purée, the boiled veggies and mash them with masher. add a tbsp of butter and 1/2 tsp of pav bhaji masala and mix again.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice. for more red you may grate beetroot at the end and give bhaji a mix.
This recipe serves 2 people.