1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 2 tsp soy sauce, 2 tsp golden mountain sauce, and 1 tbsp water. mix and keep aside.
2. Organize your vegetables in order they are added to the pan: bowl 1: 1/2 cup roll cut carrots and 1/4 cauliflower florets together. bowl 2: 3 cups cabbage cut into bite size pieces, 10 sugar snap peas with strings removed and cut in half on a shart bias, 3 stalks gai lan or chinese brocooli stems, and 5 shiitake mushrooms. bowl 3: gai lan leaves roughly torn.
3. In a wok or a large saute pan, turn the heat to medium, add a little vegetable oil, 5 chopped garlic cloves and crushed thai chillies to taste and saute until small bits of garlic starts to turn golden.
4. Add carrots and cauliflower; toss over medium heat for about 1 minute, adding a splash of water if the garlic starts to brown too quickly.
5. Add bowl 2 of vegetables, followed by the sauce prepared above and 1 tsp sugar. toss until the vegetables are almost done to your liking.
6. Add gai lan leaves, toss just until wilted. remove from heat and serve with jasmine rice. enjoy!