1. Soak 1/3 cup chana dal / bengal gram in water for 1 hour.
2. In a cooker, add 2-3 tsp oil, 350 grams of boneless mutton, ginger garlic paste, salt as per taste, 3/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, slit green chillies, chopped coriander leaves with tender stems, soaked chana dal and 1 tsp garam masala powder. pressure cook until the mutton is soft.
3. Open the lid and cook until the water evaporates. once it is dry turn off the stove.
4. Once it cools down, grind the above mixture.
5. For the filling mix - hung curd, chopped onion, salt, chopped green chillies and chopped coriander leaves. mix well.
6. Pick a lemon size ball of the kebab paste and flatten it between your palms like a disc. place a small filling of the hung curd and cover up the filling. cover from all sides nicely and again flatten it to shape a disc.
7. Shallow fry these discs in a pan or skillet with little oil.