1. In a bowl, add 1 cup melted butter and 3/4 cup powdered sugar. mix well.
2. Add 2 eggs. beat and mix well.
3. Sieve 1 cup refined flour / maida, 1/2 cup cocoa powder and 2 tsp baking powder into the bowl. again beat.
4. Then add 1/4 cup milk, 3-4 drops vanilla extract. stir it very well. incase you feel its consistency is thick, add more milk.
5. Add this mixture in a greased baking dish with butter paper lined in it.
6. Bake it in a pre heated oven at 180°c for 35-40 minutes.
7. Once done cut it into brownie size pieces.
For cheese mix
8. In a bowl, add 70-75 gms mascarpone cheese or cream cheese. beat for 2-3 minutes till smooth.
9. Also add 1/2 cup fresh whipping cream, 2 tsp powdered sugar. beat for 2-3 minutes.
10. Add it in the piping bag and refrigrate.
11. Chop strawberries into pieces and shift it in a bowl. add 1.5 tsp powdered sugar. mix and set aside for 30 minutes.
12. Chop the brownie into small cubes. add these in a glass. fill it upto 3/4th glass and level it.
13. Add 2nd layer of cut strawberries, covering the brownies.
14. Lastly, fill the glass with cream mix.
15. Garnish with mint sprig and strawberries.
1. You can either use 2 eggs or 3/4 cup softened cream.
2. You can either use cream cheese or mascarpone cheese.